Landscaping - Lawn Care
Hauling - Excavating
Hydroseeding - Snow Removal
Practical Property Management can help you get turf established quickly and economically with our hydroseeding equipment.
Hydroseeding is a method of planting grass using a slurry mixture of seed, water, nutrients, and mulch. The mixture is sprayed onto the ground using a special hydroseeder machine, which combines all the ingredients into a slurry and sprays it onto the soil.
There are several benefits to using hydroseeding:
- Ease of application: Hydroseeding is faster and easier as it only requires one pass with a hydroseeder machine.
- Cost-effective: Hydroseeding is more affordable than sodding or seeding, as it goes more quickly and has less steps and material.
- High germination rates: Hydroseeding results in higher germination rates due to the mix of mulch, moisture and nutrients in the slurry.
- Quick establishment: Hydroseeded grass typically gets established faster, which helps prevent erosion on freshly graded surfaces.
- Versatility: Hydroseeding can be very helpful in particular with poor soil, steeper slopes, or low moisture levels.
- Higher quality: Hydroseeded turf comes in thicker and healthier, for a higher quality longer lasting lawn
Practical Property Management can provide hydroseeding service to builders, residential, commercial, and government clients. Common applications are quickly establishing a beautiful lawn for new construction, revitalizing badly damaged & dying turf, stabilizing roadbanks, establishing athletic fields and parks, and much more.
Total property management for residential and commercial customers